Richmond Hill Splash Pads
Looking for a great way to cool off from the summer heat? The Town has just the answer with splash pads located at 11 parks throughout the community.
Splash Pad Locations
- Bridgeview Park (Observatory Lane and Marshall Street)
- Crosby Park (Crosby Avenue and Newkirk Road)
- Dr. James Langstaff Community Park (Red Maple Road and Bantry Avenue)
- Grovewood Park (Grovewood Street, south east of King Road and Bathurst Street)
- Humber Flats EcoPark (Red Cardinal Trail and Barberry Crescent)
- Newberry Park (Bernard Avenue, west of CNR tracks)
- Richmond Green Sports Centre & Park (Elgin Mills Road East and Leslie Street)
- Richvale Park (Avenue Road, just north of Carrville Road)
- Russell Tilt Park (Blackforest Drive, north of Regatta Avenue)
- Silver Stream Park (Wayside Avenue and Shirley Drive)
- William Neal Park (Tower Hill Road southeast of Jeffereson Sideroad and Bathurst Street)
For more information please visit the Town of Richmond Hill’s website.