The Sports Village – Vaughan
The Sports Village is a state-of-the-art, multi-faceted recreational facility designed as a socially-integrated family recreation venue, located in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada. We employ the guiding principles of a public/private partnership between the City of Vaughan and the Mentana Group, to maximize the benefits to the municipality and its residents. The Sports Village is an all-season destination point; we have it all! We offer you the ultimate recreational environment, designed and engineered to the highest standards.
What can we offer you?
- 4 NHL sized ice surfaces, operating year-round, featuring adult & youth hockey leagues, ice rentals, tournaments, training and figure skating programs;
- 30,000 square foot Outdoor Sports Park, featuring:
- 5 “NEW” Beach Volleyball Courts;
- 30 ft. Chameleon Rock Climbing Tower;
- 3 on 3 basketball courts;
- Unique in-line skating path, converting to ice skating in winter;
- Baseball diamonds;
- Full service restaurant, with meeting rooms and banquet facilities, complete with an outdoor patio, overlooking the extreme sports park;
- 2 food concessions, combined with portable kiosks;
- Full service retail sports store;
- Interactive games; and
- Business advertising & sponsorship opportunities.
- Friendly, professional staff (meet our staff members)
To contact us, call us at 905 738 7574, or visit us online.
The Sports Village is located at:
2600 Rutherford Road